Directive #2 for health care providers (updated May 26, 2020) now allows for elective and non-essential services (only emergencies were allowed until now).
Please read the screening protocol before booking an appointment or entering the clinic. Please wear a protective mask, if possible (you will be put in a patient room asap). Please wait 2m/6ft apart to enter until other patients leave the front desk area.
Please do not enter if you answer yes to any of the following:
- Do you have a confirmed case of COVID, or close contact with someone that has?
- Do you have a fever (temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius, or greater)?
- Do you have a new cough, worsening chronic cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada (or an outbreak area) in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with an acute respiratory illness
(new/worse cough, breathing difficulty, fever, etc.) in the past 14 days?
Please do not enter if you have two (2) or more of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- hoarse voice
- loss of smell
- abdominal pain (or delirium, falls, acute functional decline while over the age of 65)
Please do not enter if you screen positive (answered one yes to the first list, and/or two or more answers of yes to symptoms on the second list above). In this case, please self-isolate to avoid potentially infecting others. You will be asked to complete the Ontario government’s self-assessment tool). Please wait 14 days before booking your next appointment as per MoH guidelines.
If you have any questions, please call us before entering the clinic: 519-972-5122
If you require COVID-19 testing, please call: 519-258-2146 ext. 1420 or 1-866-787-0000